Eat 'N' Play is the place to bring your children for a fun-packed adventure they will love time and time again.
Just sit back, relax and let your child use up that "pent up" energy working their way round the maze of Eat 'N' Play. We have slides, rides, mammoth balls and much, much more! Dare they tackle the orange curl slide? All within a safe environment, we also have a baby area for the younger energetic souls out there. Please look around our site.
The price of play is FREE on Mondays and then £3.00 per child for 2 hours Tuesday to Sunday and school holidays (remember your socks, as these must be worn at all times). This is subject to opening and closing times and availability. We look forward to seeing you!
Rules Of Play - keeping your children happy AND safe!
- Supervision of the children is the responsibility of parents/guardians.
- Children must be under 147cm.
- Socks are to be worn at all times and it is advisable to have arms and legs covered.
- All glasses, jewellery and any other sharp objects must be removed before playing.
- Adults are invited to inspect our equipment and must also wear socks. Adults must not use the slide.
- Only food and drink purchased at Eat N Play may be consumed.
- Eat N Play is not responsible for lost or damaged items.
- No food or drink to be consumed on or near the play equipment.